Howard Leight / Sperian Hearing Protection Experts to Present at National Hearing Conservation Association Conference
- Hearing loss prevention: The basics/Hearing Protective Devices”, Thursday, Feb. 25. Presented by Dr. Schulz, this section of “The Basics” workshop will focus on hearing protector function, how hearing protection devices (HPDs) are tested and rated (with particular reference to the Noise Reduction Rating), and the performance gains available from the use of dual hearing protection.
- “Hearing conservationists can measure, assess, document, and counsel, but when it comes to effective intervention, our primary and sometimes only tool, is a hearing protector. We all must become more knowledgeable about the specification of hearing protection devices and their use in our hearing conservation programs,” Dr. Schulz said.
- For more information about the NHCA’s "Explore the World of Hearing Loss Prevention” Conference in February, visit http://www.hearingconservation.org.
- About Howard Leight / Sperian Hearing Protection
- Howard Leight/Sperian Hearing Protection, LLC is a leading global provider of passive and intelligent hearing protection solutions, and the founder of the HearForever™ initiative. For over 30 years, Howard Leight has pursued the prevention of occupational hearing loss through innovation in hearing protection design, technology, performance and comfort, and the promotion of progressive Hearing Conservation Programs. Leading solutions include the highest attenuating Max® single-use earplug; patented Air Flow Control™ technology for optimal earmuff attenuation; QuietDose™ personal in-ear dosimetry; and the industry-changing VeriPRO® earplug fit testing system. Visit: http://www.howardleight.com.